Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog Report #1

I have enjoyed the Blog project, though I have not written a whole lot. Throughout the first couple of weeks I have checked for comments nearly every day while checking one of my polls, but unfortunately have not written an entry every time. The subjects that I have written entries on, were both a learning experience and fun all at the same time. I am always up for introducing myself to others because it is a subject that I know well. I also had a good time sharing my thoughts about dreams and ways to remember them. After all, most people can relate to dreams.

At first the Blog project was exploring some unfamiliar ground for me. I have never done anything like this before. In the next couple weeks I would like to spice my blog up a little. I have navigated around but still cannot figure out how to get a picture in text. The polls that I have had were fun for me but probably not for others. I had a "Who will win the Super Bowl" poll which seemed to predict the outcome. The poll had 3 votes for New Orleans and only 2 for Indianapolis. My second poll is still in progress and deals with the best Valentine's Day present.

The only thing that I wish was different about my blog is that it would get more readers and comments. I have gotten a few comments from other members of the class but not too many. I have to admit I have not commented on too many entries either. My goal for the rest of the class is to post entries more often on my own page and comment on more of my classmates entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment